The Henry Schriver Room
Henry Schriver room, named for the builder of this 1878 Townhouse, has hardwood floors and tastefully decorated in antique oak furnishings. Your comfort is assured with a queen size bed, desk and chair, and a cozy comfortable sofa. Relax and enjoy the large Aquatic therapeutic air tub. The bathroom also has a heated floor and a walk-in shower. You will love the ambiance of this room.
- Hair dryer
- Shampoos, soaps, bubble bath, and Terry robes
- Private parking
- There are no TV's in the rooms but there is a common area with a big screen TV and 3 comfortable recliners.
- An iron and ironing board is on the premises and available upon request
- Complimentary gourmet coffee/tea station
- Every morning, be awakened by the aroma of fresh coffee and homemade breads
- A full breakfast is served in the formal dining room
Note: All rooms are on the second floor
- MasterCard, VISA, cash, and traveler's check accepted
- Cancellation Policy: If your plans change and you must cancel your reservation, we require that you notify us by 6:00 p.m. at least 5 days prior to arrival for an immediate and complete refund. On shorter notice, deposits are refunded only if the room is rented
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Accommodations not suitable for children
- Gateway is a non-smoking facility. However, there is a garden area outside and also a front porch. Smoking inside will result in a $250 charge to your credit card.
- No pets